Kathmandu University High SchoolCultivating socially responsible & sensible citizens
Kathmandu University High School
(A sister organization of Kathmandu University)
We welcome all new students and parents to the school community, and we would like to take this opportunity to pass on some important information.
1. Successful candidates are requested to enroll their child by Wednesday, 23rd Asadh, 2078. You are requested to deposit Rs. 51,600/- for day scholars (Banepa Valley ) and Rs. 52,600/- for day scholars (Kathmandu Valley) in the following bank accounts. This fee includes In-Person one month (Shrawan) fee but if we will be having virtual classes, the fees will be adjusted later.
- NCC Bank Account No. 007000100621 ‘C’ Newroad Branch
- NCC Bank Account No. 0060000111101, Banepa Branch
- Nepal Investment Bank Account No. 00505030250122, Banepa Branch
Please make sure to mention the CHILD’S FULL NAME correctly in the bank deposit slip. Once you deposit the fee, please email the deposit voucher at firstname.lastname@example.org or viber it on 9869061947. Please keep in mind that the last date to deposit the admission fee is 23rd Ashad, 2078. Failing to do so, your child will not be eligible for admission.
2. The new academic session 2078 BS for Class 11 students begins from 5th Shrawan 2078 B.S. (20th July, 2021).
3. Orientation schedule:
Orientation Program for Class 11 students: Monday, 4th Shrawan, 2078
Time: 8:00 am sharp
Platform: Virtual ZOOM Platform
Zoom Link of the Orientation Program of Class 11:
Date: Monday, 4th Shrawan,2078
Time: 8AM SHARP
Meeting ID: 885 2623 5379
4. We have hostel for girls. You can apply later for it once the school opens in Face-to Face mode.
Note: If you have any queries, please contact on 9851248353 or 9869061947.
Once again, welcome to KUHS.
Narad Rijal Tejendra Prakash Rajbhandari
Program Coordinator Principal