Kathmandu University High SchoolCultivating socially responsible & sensible citizens
At the Bus Stop (Junior First)
- Go to the bus stop about 5 minutes earlier than the bus scheduled to arrive.
- While at the bus stop wait in a safe place away from the road. Do not run and play while waiting.
- Embark the bus on queue (let smaller children board first).
- Stand clear of the bus until it has come to a complete stop. Do not push or shove while waiting.
On the Bus
- Go directly to a seat. Remain seated and facing forward for the entire ride.
- Talk quietly. Do not yell or use vulgar or abusive language.
- Remain seated until the scheduled stop.
- Keep hands, arms and head inside the vehicle.
- Do not throw anything inside the vehicle or from the vehicle.
- Do not change seats. Stay in first seat selected.
- Do not mark, cut, or scratch any part of the bus. Vandalism costs everyone.
Exit the Bus
- When getting off the bus make sure you walk (not run) three steps away from the door. Stay away from the bus wheels and watch out for moving car, bikes and other vehicles.
- Only get on and off the bus at your designated stop and go directly home. If you need to get off somewhere else parents’ permission is must.
- Never cross the road immediately after getting off from the bus. Let the bus go first.
- If everyone is getting off the bus, the people at the front leave first. Do not push.
- If you drop something near the bus do not pick it up. Tell the bus helper or adult for help.
Follow the instruction of the Bus Leaders and Bus Incharge.
Click to download KUHS Bus Stops and pickup/drop timings: