Kathmandu University High SchoolCultivating socially responsible & sensible citizens
Kathmandu University High School
Book List for Class 11, 2078
1. Compulsory English, Published by Government of Nepal, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Curriculum Development Center, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, 2077
2. Compulsory Nepali, Published by Government of Nepal, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Curriculum Development Center, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur, 2077
3. Principles of Mathematics, Kriti Publication.
- Foundation of Mathematics (Asmita Publication)
- Basic Math (Sukunda Publication)
4. Principle of Physics, Rajendra Prasad Koirala, Prajwal Khanal, Asmita Publication
- Pioneer Physics, Dibya Bajracharya, Kamal Bahadur Rayamajhi, Dreamland Publication
- Principle of Physics, Manoj Kumar Thapa, Arjun Kumar Gautam, Ayam Publication
5. Foundations of Chemistry, Part One Class XI, Moti Kaji Sthapit , Dr Raja Ram Pradhananga & Kiran Bahadur Bajracharya, Taleju Publication.
- Modern Chemistry, Grade XI, Dr Daman Raj Gautam, Dr Hem Raj Pant, Dr Bishan Datt Bhatt, Tanka Mukhiya, Dr Deval Prasad Bhattarai, Asmita Publication
- Principles of Chemistry, Class XI , Mohan Bikram Gnawali, Rishi Tiwari, Sitaram Acharya & Chiranjibi Ghimire, Buddha Publication.
6. A Textbook of Biology by Arbinda Keshari, Khaga Raj Adhikari, Vijaya Sankar Mishara, Kamal Adhikari, Vidyarthi Pustak Bhandaar
- A Biology Book by Ras Bihari Mahato, Nayan Prasad, Ekta Publication
- Principles of Biology XI, Asmita Publication
7. Computer Science Grade XI , Er. Prachanda Ram Shrestha, Roshan Bhusal and Ridip Khanal, Asmita Books Publisher and Distributors (P) Ltd.
- Leon, Alexis and Mathews Leon (1996). Fundamental of Information Technology, Vikash Publication
- Norton, Peter (2006). Introduction to Computers, 6th, Tata McGraw-Hill
- Balagurusway, E, Programming in ANSI C, Tata McGraw-Hill
Note: Please contact new Pragati Pustak Bhandar, Banepa (9851055616) for the books for Kavre valley students and for Kathmandu valley students you can find books from the nearest staioneries where the +2 books are available.